Friday, March 5, 2010

Keeping it Local

My mother keeps expressing how she's so excited for the wedding and how happy all of the people she's telling about the wedding are!  This is great!

Lealon and I are off to Rehoboth next weekend to check out a few venues for the ceremony and reception!  I love wedding planning!  It's a lot of fun and you actually have a lot of freedom to do what you want and to show off your unique personality.  Unique.  That word can have negative connotation to it but could be looked at positively.  I thinking positive today. :)

I recently decided that because I love Rehoboth Beach and want it to stay around forever with all of it's little boutiqes and ma' & pa' shops, I thought it would be a good idea to try and keep all my spending within the city of rehoboth.  They are big in trying to keep the money within the city, and because they're hosting the event, I want to try and incorporate as much Rehoboth-ness as I can!  Soaking it allllllllllll up!

Write soon!
.Jesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment